Sunday, July 26, 2009

My 26th birthday...

My 26th birthday was on July 17. Twenty-Six...! Wow! It seems like only yesterday that myself, Erin, and Hannah Marie were counting down the days until our 21st birthdays... those were the days of Niffer's every Thursday night, Auburn football games every weekend, US Band, and Green Lemon... oh, how I miss Auburn so much!


Hannah Marie, Me, & Erin at Auburn-UGA 2004

Well, here I am in Atlanta five years later. For my birthday, Scott and I went to the Braves game. The Braves played the New York Mets and it was a special day as Greg Maddux was inducted into the Braves Hall of Fame. His jersey #31 was also retired... but thanks to MARTA, we missed that part! We had a great time at the game and I enjoyed getting to see my favorite, Chipper Jones! The Braves won, 11-0!




















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...